Sledge & Company, PLLC is committed to your success.
We've learned a lot since we began in this business, and our dedicated, responsive staff is ready to apply that knowledge to your company's growth and success.
It's our business to know your business well enough so that together, we can conquer the intricacies of doing business in today's fast-paced world.
We look forward to partnering with you on your journey to success.
Here at Sledge & Company, PLLC, our talented staff has the expertise to meet the needs of our diverse client base. Why not take a few minutes and get to know the most experienced and knowledgeable tax and accounting professionals you'll ever meet?
- Jamie D. Sledge, CPA, CFP, PFS
- Since 1992, Jamie Sledge has helped hundreds of clients protect their assets, reduce their tax liabilities and prepare for the future. His education, experience and expertise in fields such as IRA distribution analysis have more than adequately prepared him for doing what he enjoys the most: working with individual clients to make smart and informed decisions about their finances.
- 1992 - Graduated from UNC-Charlotte; hired as staff accountant with Sledge and Company.
- 1994 - Received North Carolina Certified Public Accountant certificate (22495); while working as a CPA, began focus on personalized financial services.
- 1998 - Successfully completed the Certified Financial Planner exam and was awarded his CFP certificate.
- 2010 - Was awarded the Personal Financial Specialist designation from the American Institute of CPAs
- W. Chad Carrick, CPA, PFS
- NC Certificate Number 26043
- Shelly Acuff
- Staff Accountant